Have you considered a career as a respected professional who has a meaningful impact of people’s lives? Do you believe you have the dedication, stamina and commitment it takes to be a successful individual? Can you commit yourself to being the best at what you do? If you are certain this sounds like you; we invite you to pursue a career at The Billionaire Boyz®.
The Billionaire Boyz® is a general agency of The Alexander Group. Founded in 2009, The Billionaire Boyz, Jackson, MS is quickly becoming one of the largest financing companies in the United States. With close to 200 financial representatives and 15 agencies nationwide, The Billionaire Boyz and its subsidiaries finance individuals and small business owners. We offer 401(k), annuities, trust services and other financial products.
We believe the opportunity we offer our candidates best positions them to be successful in the financial services industry. There is a method, culture and technique that results in success. The Billionaire Boyz® knows what that technique is and how to teach it. Whether you are considering a career in the financial services industry for the very first time- or you are an experienced producer who wants to work with other successful representatives; our culture offers you specific tools and resources that will enhance and grow your business. We believe in “mentorship“ and partnering with our representatives by making available the collective experience of the firm.
If you are a top performer who values the freedom to be your own boss (entrepreneurship), desires a high income potential, and you have the motivation and personal aspiration to have a positive impact on people’s lives, then you’ll want to talk with us!
We are seeking individuals who are looking for a career that will allow them to:
Develop value-based and trusting relationships
Use a unique process-driven sales system
Develop new clients on a referral basis
Provide financial recommendations to their clients
Act as an advocate for their clients
Maintain the highest level of integrity
Display an entrepreneurial spirit
Continue on their existing pattern of success
The Loan & Marketing Specialist is responsible for achieving the goals of multiple assigned business areas by leveraging broad communications expertise and deep knowledge of relevant products, markets, and challenges. We will expect the LMS to provide strategically grounded communications plans and recommendations in addition to overseeing integrated communications projects.The LMS will maintain positive, productive working relationships with senior business partners across FFAS (i.e. Marketing, Product, Compliance, Distribution) and fully engage in both internal and external continuous improvement efforts, proactively offering ideas, and assuming leadership roles in implementing them. This individual will provide leadership to the full account team in absence of VP and mentor junior members of the account team.
(1) Project Planning & Management:
Take lead on major campaigns and/or multiple, complex communications initiatives, from contributing to planning process, owning initiation and execution, and supervising other account managers' project work. Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Facilitating strategic discussions with business partners and The Billionaire Boyz colleagues that result in clear inputs and decisions, and move toward plan development.
- Leading discussions and drafting communication plan documents.
- Creatively articulating The Billionaire Boyz recommendations in professional, clear, actionable written documentation using standard account management templates and formats.
- Effectively presenting The Billionaire Boyz recommendations and work to partners, including senior managers, articulating the strengths and strategic rationale of the work.
- Leading efforts between The Billionaire Boyz departments to ensure on-strategy, on-time, on-budget, and compliant execution of campaigns and programs.
- Reviewing all work to ensure its quality and adherence to strategy, business objectives, and compliance requirements.
- Anticipating program and campaign challenges and engaging resources proactively to offer solutions to meet business needs.
(2) Partner Relations:
Develop collaborative, trusting relationships with senior business partners across FFAS. Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Acting as key point of contact in providing partners with recommendations and ongoing status on campaigns.
- Offering solutions when identifying potential obstacles to achieving objectives.
- Seeking opportunities to brainstorm new approaches.
- Continuously assessing assigned business area's communications effectiveness and proactively developing improvement recommendations.
- Using impeccable judgment on when to seek the assistance of more senior members of The Billionaire Boyz
- Manage weekly cross-channel prioritization process, including meeting facilitation, documentation, and coordination of all follow-ups.
(3) Team Management:
Take leadership role with The Billionaire Boyz team members on assigned campaigns. Serve as role model in account management group. Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Being The Billionaire Boyz's resident expert on assigned business area/campaign; proactively acquiring and sharing relevant business knowledge with The Billionaire Boyz team members; educating colleagues about business and markets.
- Effectively providing direction to The Billionaire Boyz team throughout campaign execution - meeting The Billionaire Boyz deliverables and adhering to The Billionaire Boyz policies and procedures.
- Challenging team to create and produce the highest quality production.
- Developing and nurturing relationships with The Billionaire Boyz department colleagues.
- Proactively offering suggestions for improving internal and external processes, and taking the lead on their development and implementation.
- Creating a positive, motivating team environment by example.
(4) Written and Verbal Communications:
Use effective written and verbal communication skills to write plans, present ideas, and manage to campaign deliverables. Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Writing well-crafted, logically structured communication plans and recommendations.
- Producing professional, clear, actionable written documentation related to project initiation and execution, using standard account management templates and formats.
- Leading effective, actionable conference calls and meetings with FFAS business partners, including senior managers.
- Presenting recommendations and creative concepts to business sponsors, including senior managers.
- Anticipating and effectively responding to business partner concerns/questions.
(5) Budget Management:
Assume responsibility for managing assigned budget allocation. Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Maintaining timely and accurate budget reporting.
- Continuously engaging team in seeking more cost effective communications solutions.
(6) Business Expertise:
Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of effective communications strategies, and assigned business area products, markets, sales channels, competitors, and marketing goals and challenges. Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Proactively seeking continuous learning about innovative communications strategies and business assignment.
Excellent communication skills
Ability to develop trusting relationships
Highest level of integrity
Affinity for education and professional advancement
Desire to help others achieve financial security
Pattern of success professionally and academically
Computer Skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook