Summary of Position:
This position assists with running system reports, initiating correspondence and other confidential administrative related functions.
- Support with Administrative responsibilities
- Assist in creating monthly management reports for clients
- Responsible for maintaining monthly client reports
- Meet ad-hoc reporting needs
- Engage in critical analysis of data with focus on pro-active actions
- Ability to identify and respond to trends in data
- Prepare materials for client meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Prepare agendas and minutes for client meetings
- Track agenda follow-up materials to client meetings from various sources
- Calendar management
- Prepare correspondence
- Produce necessary documentation
- All other duties as assigned
- Extremely organized
- Ability to prioritize
- Commitment to deadlines
- Analytically oriented and able to communicate findings both verbally and in writing
- Strong research skills and follow through
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and reliable
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Maintain high-level of confidentiality
- Must type 40 WPM
- Some college coursework completed, Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years work experience
You'll enjoy weekends and holidays off with a full-time Monday – Friday work week, paid vacation, a full benefits package and more. Let's chat - we can't wait to meet you!
Anesthesia Business Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.