Quality Assurance Analyst (Back-End) - Remote
Rosie is the most trusted, locally focused ecommerce company. We partner with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide customers with same-day delivery or in-store pickup options, helping shoppers discover products from local stores.
Launched in 2013, our company is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores. It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving alongside our brick and mortar retail partners and the communities they proudly serve.
In January 2021 Rosie raised $10M in Series A financing to aggressively expand this model across the United States. Rosie is growing quickly and we’re excited about the possibility of you joining our team.
Quality Assurance Analyst
As a quality assurance analyst you will act as the voice for our shoppers, retail partners, and internal stake holders. Together we are building the next generation of the Rosie Platform to bring the joy of online grocery to an even larger audience while maintaining (and improving) our speed, quality, and experience. Individuals interested in this position should expect to be consistently active with not only testing in an Agile environment, but also with putting together the processes and documentation that ensure smooth testing and releases.
You will be supported by the entire technology team: consisting of best-in-class peers in design, engineering, testing, and devops who are all on the same mission.
This role will include manual back-end testing, front-end testing, exploratory testing, and user story driven requirement testing. QA Analysts will be expected to create and run test scripts for all Rosie products and write defect and story tickets when applicable, as well as internally-facing documentation when needed.
This job is right for you if
- You want to build a world class product
- You love learning new things
- You want to work with a team of highly motivated and collaborative peers
- You always put the user first
- You want to ship code often
- You care about code quality and maintainability
- You want to be trusted to make an impact
- You want to change the world (with groceries)
- 2+ years Software Quality Assurance Experience.
- 2+ years “Manual“ Testing Experience.
- Experience documenting and communicating new software features.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- 1+ years testing ecommerce or similar domain knowledge.
You are extra awesome if you have
- Familiarity with ETL testing/products.
- Familiarity with/experience in database testing.
- Familiarity with/experience testing payment processing.
- Experience integration testing.
- Experience using issue tracking systems like JIRA.
- Experience troubleshooting, particularly in establishing Root Cause.
- Experience collaborating with a design/product team.
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology.
- Familiarity with/Interest in process improvement and/or design.
- You can make an impact
- Our team will help you grow
- We will provide the tools for you to succeed
- We offer comprehensive salary and benefits (health insurance, dental, 401k, unlimited vacation)
- We live to create moments that deliver delight
- We are never bored
We’re not about the fancy linguistics or the over complication of simple tasks. If team meetings with laughter, projects in which you can take ownership, and software that makes you proud is what you’re after - let us know.
Our Core Values
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Team oriented: By supporting each other’s tasks and complimenting each other’s skills, we collectively face every road block with an intention of powerful progress.
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Inclusion and diversity: We employ a diverse workforce that allows us to have freedom and comfortability in our pursuit of success.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.