Senior Industrial Engineer - Launch
With over 40 operations in nine countries, in Europe, Middle East and Russia, syncreon is a top Third Party Logistics (3PL) provider serving Europe’s Technology and Automotive leaders. We offer Inbound, Outbound, Export Packing, and Reverse Logistics services. Delivering superior quality value-added services for each of these offerings is our forte.
Our Technology customers in the region include Canon, Dell, IBM, Lexmark, NCR, and Toshiba. BMW, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, and Volkswagen Group are among our premier Automotive customers. Our business grows consistently as existing customers extend their services with us and new brands contract with syncreon to design, build, and provide strategic value-added contract logistics services.
Do you enjoy coming up with creative solutions for complex problems? Join our team as an Industrial Engineer to support our intensive growth plans! You will work directly with our customers to meet engineering goals, providing input for the development of tailored work systems.
How you will contribute
- Provide Leadership and Support to Continuous Improvement initiatives at the plant level including; work studies to analyze work systems, developing standards, allowances and/or improvements to existing systems, providing input for the development of functional layouts that minimize space, material transit, distance, and provide flexibility for expansion, and utilize Simulation software to analyze and/or improve work systems.
- Assess ergonomic factors in work systems and provide solutions/design factors to minimize RMI (Repetitive Motion Injuries) and accommodate the functional range of workers.
- Utilize and analyze Lean Standards in everyday assignments including: Line Balancing, PFEP, Value Stream Maps, Engineering Studies, and Resource Requirement Sheets.
- Provide input for the development of Process FMEA’s and Control Plans for existing and potential work systems.
- Research, justify, and recommend the purchase of capital expenditures.
- Provide support as necessary for STD Work, 5s, TPM, JIT, and Mistake Proofing.
- Update layouts using Auto CAD LT.
- Provide input on the development and/or revision of various policies or standard operational procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Key Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience performing Industrial Engineering techniques and time studies.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong experience/ knowledge in AutoCAD, SAP Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Excel/Access.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
syncreon delivers tailored, progressive and scalable solutions to premier global automotive and technology brands, such as Jaguar Land Rover, Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon. We supply 3PL and 4PL solutions that adapt as quickly as industry and the marketplace evolve. For over 60 years syncreon has provided unique and innovative expertise in: contract logistics, warehousing management, inbound to manufacturing, reverse and repair, export packing, aftermarket services, fulfilment services and transport. Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance, people development and superb career opportunities. For more information, visit www.syncreon.com
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process, may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional on completion of required checks and provision of relevant documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.