Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, its a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, were excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the worlds most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
The Moss Adams Advisory Services - Software Applications Team is a custom software development team within Moss Adams Consulting, focused on building leading edge technology solutions for our clients. We build custom software solutions based on an iterative delivery model with an agile mindset.
We deliver incredible value for our clients.
As a Developer on the Software Applications Team, you will be a key member of our software development team, delivering high quality software to our clients. You thrive on an integrated cross-functional team, partnering with Technical Program Managers, Technical Analysis, Architects, Quality Engineers and other Developers. You are a technology expert and excel at rolling up your sleeves to solve problems. You are interested in the latest tools and methodologies, building upon your expertise with Industry standard technologies. You are curious and a continuous learner.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Develops web applications, middle-tier infrastructure, and standalone desktop solutions in a variety of technologies
- Performs database design including table and index design, database normalization and de- normalization, stored procedure and view creation
- Works on a small, collaborative team to deliver world class systems and consulting services to our clients
- Quickly grasps client business and technology requirements, and develops tailored technology solutions to meet specific client needs
- Works within defined project milestones and budgets
- Identifies and analyzes technical challenges and impacts
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one of the following technologies areas:
- C# .Net / Visual Studio
- Ruby on Rails
- ASP .Net / HTML /HTML5 / CSS
- SQL Server / Oracle / MySQL
- Knowledge of developing for Azure and/or AWS platforms preferred
- Experience with design methodologies such as Object Oriented & Model-driven Architecture
- Experience with traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience with complex business processes such as equity plans, human resources, energy management, procurement and/or healthcare management is a plus
- Able to communicate technical issues and material to non-technical people
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment
- Able to handle confidential information in a reliable manner
- Technical certifications are a plus
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in different areas of scope to the job
- Willing to travel 10%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.