Darigold is seeking a motivated Production Worker to join our plant in Issaquah, WA. As a member of the Operations team, the Production Worker should possess the desire and ability to contribute to the success of the plant. Our plants create nutritious products 24/7, 365 days a year- availability to work multiple shifts, including weekends and holidays is a must! The ideal candidate for this role excels in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple repetitive tasks. You have a strong attention to detail, and are committed to producing high quality product. You also enjoy working with others to achieve team goals, but can work independently without direct supervision. This role is a night shift role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned)
- Safe & efficient operation of an assigned machine
- Maintain an organized work area and perform ongoing cleaning tasks in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Maintain efficiency standards set for the operating area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail & commitment to quality work
- Ability to complete multiple repetitive tasks
- A team player with the ability to work independently when required
- Available to work multiple shifts in a 24/7 environment (including holidays)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time & capable of heavy lifting (up to 50 pounds)
Experience, Education and Certifications
- High School or GED
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, food processing preferred
- Mechanical skills preferred
Darigold is known for delivering fresh, high quality, value-added dairy products to people, & customer-driven solutions to organizations, all around the globe. We are the 5th largest dairy Co-Op in the US & one of the largest privately held organizations headquartered in Seattle, Washington. We produce over 9 billion pounds of milk every year! Since 1918, our Farmer-owners have taken great pride in producing nutritious dairy products with unsurpassed quality. Our work environment provides a results-driven, collaborative space, with open & transparent communication, & a culture of celebrating everyone's wins. Our mid-size private business model provides the ability to have dynamic involvement at all levels of our organization. We're also proud to say we offer an excellent Total Compensation Package & a few other unique perks to our industry!
At Darigold we embrace diversity & welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, creed, religion, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law- We're proud to say we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result, confirm eligib