Guest Service Associate
Guest Service Associate Job Description
Position Title: Guest Service Associate
Reports To: Center Manager
Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Full Benefits: Available after 90 days with qualifying minimum hours worked.
Compensation: Competitive base +Bonuses
The role of a Guest Service Associate (GSA) is to represent European Wax Center in a professional and consistent manner while upholding the company's core values. The Guest Service Associate is the first and last impression of the guest's entire experience, so it is important to always maintain a cheerful and positive attitude. A Guest Service Associate is able to work with like-minded individuals who share in their excitement and passion for Revealing Beautiful Skin. Even better, a Guest Service Associate shapes the future of EWC and supports guests in feeling gorgeous, radiant, and confident in their own skin. Please note that this is a sales position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling wax passes.
- Responsible for all opening and closing procedures of the center.
- Responsible for managing the flow of guests in and out of the center and assisting with questions as needed.
- Responsible for managing the Reservation Book regarding the guest's requests and associate's availability.
- Responsible for educating all guests on benefits and savings of Wax Passes and consistency with waxing.
- Responsible for educating all guests on European Wax Center's product portfolio, Strut 365™ and demonstrating products on guests.
- Responsible for maintaining the front of the center, including, but not limited to, restocking product shelves and refilling brochure and card holders.
- Responsible for educating guests on current in-center promotions.
- Responsible for checking their schedule on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for arriving to work on time wearing the appropriate dress code and name tag.
- Responsible for following all corporate policies and procedures.
- Participation in community events and street team marketing when requested.
- Participate in all weekly Strut Sessions (If Strut Session is on a day associate is not scheduled, the associate will attend a minimum of 1 Strut Session per month).
- Participate on Strut Bloomfire by actively commenting on questions and posts.
- Responsible for creating a memorable guest experience by utilizing EWC terminology, and tailoring the scripts and standard responses while working in the location.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding center and individual goals.
- Responsible for center cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work flexible days and hours.
- Ability to work weekends.
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor.
- Ability to receive and implement feedback.
- An ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance at all times.
- A strong desire to work with others and engage new associates with energy and enthusiasm for EWC.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal interactions.
- Ability to learn and operate a POS system
- Full understanding of the EWC values, vision and strategy.
- Sales experience is preferred
- Open and flexible schedule
The duties of this position may change from time to time. North American Wax Company LLC and their affiliates reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of its owners/managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
We believe that everyone is entitled to a fair shot! No matter who you are, lets chat!