TRAVEL LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) *Up to $1,800 a week*
LPN - Contract/Travel
Up to $1,800/wk for experienced LPNsAt Connected Health Care, we want to make your travel experience a great one! Our team is committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives.
Connected has an immediate opening for an LPN opening near Ishpeming, MI. Starting the day you apply, well help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Job Description & Requirements
Duration: 8 Weeks
36 hours per week
Shift: 12 hours nights available
Start Date: ASAPResponsibilities:
- The LPN functions under the direction of the Physician, Clinical Lead and/or Office Manager
- The LPN recognizes patient's needs and symptoms in advance and provides care for the patient under the physician's direction
- This includes preparing patients for exams, assisting during treatments, coordination of tests and follow-up care and recording treatment in medical record
- The LPN helps with patient/family education and demonstrates competency and skills to serve patients of all ages including neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations
- Performs other duties as necessary
- 1 year experience as an LPN
- Demonstrates initiative and is able to function independently as well as collaboratively
- Accepts and recognizes differences among people
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Licensure and Certifications: Michigan Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
Ready for your next adventure? Contact us today!
Devin Miller - Account Manager