Home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (EPA: BON) has been giving people the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years. As a premier producer of convenience fresh foods and fresh cut produce and with processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte and Fresh Prep'd brands. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, soup kits, wrap kits, fruits, vegetables and fresh snacking options available where consumers buy groceries and in restaurant chains across North America For more information, visit www.readypac.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The Sales Finance Senior Manager is responsible for being a champion of profitable growth, while ensuring that the sales team has the partnership and tools needed. This role will provide leadership across all financial elements of the commercial agenda including pricing, pro forma development, planning, and forecasting.
- Manage a high performing team including a Sales Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, and Pricing Analyst
- Assist with monthly sales forecast validation and influencing
- Partner with Sales leadership in building the detailed Sales annual operating plan
- Lead all pro forma P&L development, leveraging team resources appropriately
- Manage the development of additional pricing and profitability analytics to bring value-added insight to the organization
- Partner with the consumer insights team to ensure that a robust view of retail sales data (facings, velocity, ACV, etc.) is incorporated into customer sales reviews
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Food and Beverage or CPG background preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence others
- Ability to partner across multiple functions
- Strong communication skills and leadership presence
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Experience leading high performing teams and developing talent
- Prior Tableau or similar reporting database experience
This description should not be construed to contain every responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions assigned.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates in employment.