Home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, Southern California-based Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BOND.PA), has been giving people the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years. As a premier producer of convenience fresh foods and fresh cut produce and with processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Fresh Prep'd™ brands. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, soup kits, wrap kits, fruits, vegetables and fresh snacking options available where consumers buy groceries and in restaurant chains across North America For more information, visit www.readypac.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Primary responsibilities include processing, picking, packing, shipping, and tracking of production samples. Must have proven ability to support and acts as a problem solver, decision-maker, and build connections between internal/external customers. Representative must keep track of the stock levels of all in-house shipment materials and notify appropriate supply chain personnel of replenishment needs. Assertiveness, positive attitude, initiative and ability required to support Ready Pac service standards in a team environment. Must be able to reach, bend, and lift 5-40 pounds on regular basis. Will require going into the operational areas where there is exposure to loud machinery, wet conditions and cold temperatures typically 32 to 40 degrees. Work boots/shoes, warm jacket, hair nets, lab coats, and any relevant personal protective equipment will be required for time on production floor and other operations areas. Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) must be followed. Individual must be able to perform and complete duties with minimal supervision.
Representative can rotate and must have the ability to multi-task and be flexible, as they will support several different teams and shifts. Respect and acknowledge the positions, roles and duties of others. At times, may be required to follow directions from other department managers. The individual must have the ability to understand and value the company's vision and mission.
% of Time
Pick, pack, label, ship, track, and communicate all production samples that leave the Irwindale facility. Includes tracking production samples shipments from all other facilities. Tracking includes following up with carriers, FEDEX and DHL on actual arrival. Track and maintain shipment material in house and notify appropriate supply chain personnel of replenishment
Processing orders - expected to maintain a high accuracy level in regards to data entry, timely responsiveness and communication of any kind. Includes organization of documentation- filing, purging, and focus meeting update folders.
Ability to trouble shoot -- delayed trucks -- loading and arrival, pending receipt of orders, pricing discrepancies, rejections, delivery discrepancies, and operational delays.
Responsible for communicating on any problems and the resolutions to keep all stakeholders informed of activities and concerns.
Responsible for communicating on any problems and the resolutions to keep all stakeholders informed of activities, concerns, or problems. Includes filing claims with sample courier.
Maintain broad knowledge of company/customer products, customer complexity and promotions.
Participate in daily/weekly/monthly meetings
Responsible for the execution of allocations as assigned on an as needed basis.
- AA Degree or equivalent to a minimum 2 years' experience in same or similar position.
- Must possess 2-4 years of strong customer service skills
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to use independent discretion for decision-making.
- Must exhibit professionalism
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and be able to retrieve information in timely manner
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must have experience in JDE or related systems including use of scanning equipment.
- Typing skills which include 10-key experience.
- Ability to navigate proficiently within Microsoft tools and Google Suite, e.g. Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, Google Mail, Power Point/Slides, and Hangouts.
- Requires reaching, bending, stooping, moving and lifting 5-40 pounds on regular basis.
- Will require going into the production areas where there is exposure to loud machinery, wet conditions and cold temperatures typically 32 to 40 degrees. Work boots/shoes, warm jacket, lab coats, and any relevant personal protective equipment will be required for time on production floor and other operations areas.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet daily deadlines.
- Ability to plan and execute assignments to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must be focused and multi tasked, not easily distracted.
- Daily routine is in constant flux and requires ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Solution conscious versus problem oriented.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Overtime as Required; On-Call as Required; Holidays as Required.
- A proven track record of results with a bias for action.
- A passion for learning and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand and value company's vision and mission thereby aligning with corporate world.
This description should not be construed to contain every responsibility that may be required to be performed by an incumbent in this job. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions assigned.
Ready Pac Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates in employment.