This position will lead the deployment and advancement of residential real estate technology solutions and analytics to support Hudson Homes Management. The role will be responsible for deploying the software and infrastructure necessary to support the build out a 'best in class' property management, analytics, and reporting platform.
- Prepare, present, and own a strategic data and technology plan to support future growth of the firm as it takes on new REO assets and third party clients.
- Collaborate with executives, REO specialists, portfolio managers, and analysts within the organization to define the scope and objectives of projects and solutions.
- Understand and research new technologies and vendors that have the potential to solve specific real estate related business and operating needs.
- Day-to-day management of a team of software developers (offshore and onshore) with responsibility for development assignments, workload monitoring, feature request intake, and backlog prioritization.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to establish, document, and prioritize the technical requirements for all in-scope applications.
- Implement applications and data solutions to facilitate the integration of systems (Yardi, Pyramid, and Equator) to support internal and external reporting and analytics.
- Continually refine and enhance the tools, processes, and procedures to support the changing needs and priorities of the residential real estate team.
- Manage and perform ad-hoc analyses as requested by executive management.
- Develop a scalable engineering culture by leveraging modern principles of decoupled systems, 'best in breed solutions,' and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies.
- Maintain high-level familiarity with other real estate business application capabilities to make recommendations about strategic direction.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with common real estate vendor solutions (ex. Yardi, Pyramid, Equator, Salesforce, Fiserv etc.).
- Experience with database tools and strong knowledge of business intelligence practices to consolidate, extract, analyze, and report on key performance indicators.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure applications, ADF and database services.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage time.
- Demonstrated track record of strong leadership.
- Hard working, detail-oriented, and committed to producing great end results.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8-10 years of applicable work experience
- Experience working in residential reals estate and/or the mortgage industry
- Experience with business intelligence technology solutions
- Project Management experience
- This job operates in a professional office environment
- This role requires some limited travel
Desired Organizational Competencies:
- Accountability - Demonstrates a commitment to and responsibility for accomplishing individual, team and business objectives
- Drive - Consistently achieves challenging goals/objectives, and demonstrates an ability to create value and maximize results, often under pressure
- Planning - Identifies business needs, problems and risks proactively, and develops well founded plans that specify strategies, actions/solutions, risk mitigants, and desired results
- Critical Thinking / Judgment - Commits to an action after developing alternative solutions that are based on logical assumptions and factual information and that take into consideration resources risks and organizational values
- Adaptability - Exhibits the capacity to successfully change and evolve one's actions, opinions and behavior as a result of changing priorities or environment
- Communication Skills - Proactively communicates in the appropriate medium with clarity and focus at the right level to ensure delivery has the appropriate impact
- Team Work - Fosters collaboration among team members and business partners, and uses capabilities to achieve team goals