Sr. Software Architect / Payment Architect
Client is Confidential, i will tell you.
Please Find the below requirement. Please check with your skills.
Supports: Retail Client
Lead Architecture team with moderate resource requirements, risk and complexity. Monitor and control progress, effort and quality of own team members and may manage budgets for moderate sized platform development scope. Develop, maintain and update the Store architecture to support customer’s requirements for the Software and adapt to technology changes. Maintain and provide customer with a store system technology roadmap. Understand business needs, design and implement software architecture. Choose a standard solution for application development, develop application framework, create technical standards and guidelines, and communicate to application developers.
Functional: Design & implement solutions around payment like EMV, Apple Pay, Google Pay and others for retail point of sale products.
Must have requirements:
- Should have experience in implemented Retail Loyalty Programs
- Must be able to create requirements and high‐level architectural specifications, functionality, and integration with new‐existing systems/platforms
- Demonstrated experience applying best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve solutions or services.
- Ability to interpret customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to both standard & non‐standard requests and issues.
- Capable of directing the work of onshore and offshore staff members.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Display initiative. ““Will do““ attitude.
- Exhibit successful project implementation with high quality.
- Experience providing quality measurements to include client and team feedback, document review defects Technical Knowledge
- Must have experience leading the program and integrate and work with other functional and technical architects/Subject matter experts
- Must be able to help lead and deliver program technically and functionally
- Experience of software development for end to end card processing in a retail environment (including credit, debit, prepaid, EMV, RFID, etc.)
- Familiarity with card processing protocols like 8583/NTS standards etc.
- Experience with Point of Sale and Pin Pad integration
- Experience with Microsoft Visual C/C++ and C#/.NET
- Experience with low level Microsoft libraries (STL, Win32)
- Experience with XML, XSLT
- Experience with Oracle database
- Experience with SQL Programming
- Experience with PL/SQL Stored Procedures
- Experience with Networking, TCP/IP
Please Check The MUST Have requirement section on Job Description.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.