Frontier® Communications provides communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its FiOS® and Vantage™ fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier Business™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses
Sales Enablement Sr. Manager
The Sales Enablement Sr. Manager is a seasoned Sales Enablement practitioner with great opportunity to make an impact in supporting Frontier’s exertions to create a World-Class B2B Sales Organization. The position is an integral position within Commercial Sales and a vital member within Sales Operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading, managing and coaching a high performing team of 4-5 learning professionals.
- Inspires a managerial presence and translates business objectives into learning goals.
- Oversee the management of life cycle of knowledge, training and upskilling needs of Sales Professionals and Sales Leaders spanning nationally and builds comprehensive end-to-end generic and custom-tailored plans.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently, monitor activity, progress and time related to project completion.
- Develop and coach Sales Enablement Managers to deliver metrics-driven consumable, engaging, and timely training.
- Balance workloads across all team member to ensure that all work is completed on-time and on-budget.
- Oversees the development of engaging learning content that reinforces value-selling, from experience with sales process, methodology, and sales competencies for approximately 300 sales professionals within Direct, Channel, Inside Sales and Leadership; Plus 40-50 Solutions Engineers
- Champion change, using modern technology to create innovating learning experiences.
- Ensure that newly hired Sales professionals experience a world-class effective and pleasing on-boarding experience.
- Works with sales management to identify and comprehensively address capability gaps and performance issues that affect the achievement of individual and/or geographic sales targets.
- Collaborates with a variety of stakeholders to determine, distill and prioritize learning programs, while building strong business relationships.
- Works inter-departmentally with Sales, Sales Engineers, Product & Marketing, HR and IT to continually adapt to changing needs and/or stay ahead of any change curves, and devises or modifies training, reference materials, and other relevant material as needed.
- Continually evaluates sales and training programs for quality, business impact, scalability and sustainability through collaboration with Enterprise Sales management, and refines processes to achieve continued efficiency, enablement and knowledge states.
Key Performance Metrics:
Performance measures may include the following:
- Achieving Commercial sales and revenue objectives within expense budgets
- Ramp to full quota for new hires
- New hire retention rate
- Productivity per Account Executive
- Proportion of Account Executives reaching full certification on all strategic products and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience selling with results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills in-person or through live calls
- Experience designing, planning and delivering training, especially for sales representatives and sales managers.
- Experience recruiting, hiring, building, coaching, and developing teams of learning consultants.
- Experience of team performance management, coaching, resource management and personal develop plans.
- Experience working with third party technology and content vendors, using multiple training delivery vehicles and methods, including instructor-led and web-based.
- Direct experience developing eLearning, classroom and virtual training
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm