SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM is looking for an experienced business development leader and collaborative team player to drive Key Performance Indicators for our core Audio business such as subscriber growth and application rates. This role will be focused on driving those KPIs through engagement with the OEM regional offices for Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti, Hyundai/Genesis and Kia. This role will be responsible for defining overall strategy, collaborating on marketing integrations, promoting SiriusXM through new vehicle training, and developing regional / dealer incentive initiatives. Cultivating established relationships with OEM Regional leadership will be critical.
Ideally, this person will possess automotive, marketing, and / or business development experience with a strong understanding of subscription oriented businesses. Examples of specific areas of responsibility this person will manage are as follows:
Present, influence, and implement new vehicle sales programs at Point-of-Sale (POS) for each of our OEMs, Include SiriusXM education & training programs with their dealers Increase dealer demonstrations of SiriusXM to vehicle buyers Improve SiriusXM App downloads as well as utilization Collaborate with the SiriusXM OEM dealer support team to increase re-marketing (Pre-Owned and Service Lane) enrollments Define, monitor, and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to effectively measure results
This position will be based out of SiriusXM’s Irving, TX office, and will include travel to the regional OEM offices located throughout the country. This person will work cross functionally within SiriusXM and our OEM regional offices. They will be responsible for driving new opportunities by working with various OEM disciplines (Vehicle Field Managers, Vehicle Training Managers, Vehicle Supply Managers, Sales Training Managers, and Marketing), as well as internal teams, including but not limited to; Field Sales Support Team, Remarketing, Finance, CRM, and Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, form, and maintain senior level relationships with key decision makers both internally at SiriusXM and externally with our OEM Regional Offices.
- Collaborate, consult, and influence those senior level contacts on Audio application rates, subscription growth, and conversion initiatives.
- Create and present new business opportunities to drive growth for the SiriusXM / OEM partnership.
- Devise, plan, and execute go-to-market program strategies that will increase SiriusXM application rates, subscription growth, and conversion initiatives.
- There are no direct supervisory responsibilities associated with this job at present, however this person will lead and guide cross functional teams to meet program priorities and objectives.
Requirements and General Skills:
- BA / BS degree required; MBA, Management Master’s degree, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of business development / account management experience
- Self-motivated and results oriented in a fast-paced environment Strong communication skills and the ability to do so internally as well as externally
- Ability to prioritize amongst multiple high priority initiatives and to drive them to completion
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with and influence senior executives and effectively communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- OEM, automotive supplier or Tier 1 experience highly valued
- Strong business planning and analysis skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Focus on details and organizational skills highly valuable
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.