The Senior Accounting Services Analyst completes payment review and processing while exercising controls in receiving, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Responsible for Card and AMEX Card administration and auditing, including but not limited to card issuance, reporting on delinquent accounts, auditing for fraud and abnormalities and daily file reconciliation.
- Sets up Travel accounts, reconciles and analyzes account extracts, audits transactions for fraud and abnormalities and conducts monthly reporting for management.
- Assists lower level analysts with issues that require escalation.
- Extracts vendor charges from vendor and uploads into PeopleSoft.
- Maintains Approval Matrix with approvers and approval limits.
- Responsible for Account Reconciliations and audits of AP accounts.
- Completes AP Accruals and journal entries for month-end.
- Assists with special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs other functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate MS Office, especially Excel, proficiently.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and continually heavy workloads.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about details.
- Ability to learn HIPPA privacy and security rules.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to organize well.
- Ability to work in team or individual environment to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to use technical features within PeopleSoft.
- Ability to provide strong customer service.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with team members outside Accounts Payable.
- Ability to work extended periods of time without relief when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime assignments).
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
- May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent training and education required
Minimum Related Work Experience:
- 4 years working in Accounts Payable with experience in PeopleSoft or comparable system
Nothing on this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EOE including disability/veteran