The Recruiter delivers a qualified and diverse pool of candidates to hiring managers within a specific service line. The Recruiter is forward thinking and likes to challenge themselves to think of new ways to bring new talent into the business. The Recruiter develops and maintains a pipeline of top talent. He/she works closely with their business partners to create and drive an integrated strategy that encompasses all channels of talent (internal and external). He/she will be creative, flexible, adaptable, solutions-oriented, and a team-player with the ability to develop relationships amongst HR colleagues, key business partners and other functional groups.
The Recruiter job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional client service and candidate experience throughout the full life cycle of recruiting
- Consulting with recruiting management to identify/scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies
- Sourcing, screening, and guiding applicants through a successful interviewing and applicant experience
- Influencing hiring managers on the importance of Diversity in the Recruitment process
The ideal candidate for the Recruiter role will possess the ability to manage time sensitive projects in order to meet deadlines and also, have a strong ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & &White Health, Irving or Temple
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Human Resources, Talent Acquisition
- Shift/Schedule – Full-time, Days
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Founded as a Christian ministry of healing, the mission of Baylor Scott & White Health is to promote the well-being of all individuals, families and communities. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- Bachelor's or Equivalent experience required
- 2 Years of experience required
- Recruiting for hard-to-fill positions and client groups such as Revenue Cycle, Human Resources, and Supply Chain
- Taleo ATS
- Strong MS Office skills to include Excel and Outlook