Mosaic is a full service, 360-degree integrated marketing agency, with notable expertise in experiential, content and retail. We’re on a mission to create memorable omni-channel experiences that deepen people’s relationships with brands, and drive results for our clients.
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our innovative, growing company and represent our global technology client in our Dallas office or in the Bay area.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Senior Account Manager Responsibilities will be to:
- Leadership experience - has managed small teams, collaborate/guide in a remote field team environment.
- Energy and passion - thrives in a fast paced environment and adapts well to change.
- Communication - Inclusive communication style, excels in verbal and written communication
- Disciplined project management skills - Understands the core fundamentals of project planning within a collaborative work environment.
- The role requires solid understanding of numbers with achievements/tracking of revenue targets and budget management.
- Serves as Mosaic Client Channel Lead (primary POC)
- Provides weekly status updates and business reviews on program results/personnel, client program reporting and reviews
- Bachelor'sDegree in Marketing or relatedfield;
- Seven or more years of Experiential orSales Marketing experience
- Account Management experience within the Tech Industry preferred
- Clientservice and overall program management experience (concept, implementationand execution with excellence)
- Experiencemanaging a team of Account Managers/Account Coordinators
- Previousexperience dealing with multiple execution partners (agencies,manufacturers, field teams)
- Strongclient communication skills (insight, sales analysis, and programreporting, program development)
- Solidunderstanding of social media tools and digital platforms
- Strongcomputer application skills Gsuite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and ability towork in a digital work environment
- Must beavailable to work flexible work hours which will include evenings and/orweekends at times, holidays
- Monthly(approx.) travel to CA to client office
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.