Client Service Coordinator
· Must be high school graduate.
· Successful experience as a recruiter.
· AA degree preferred. May substitute work experience in retail, customer service or human resources position.
· Must have experience in a customer service environment
· Familiarity with or experience in an industrial, manufacturing or logistics environment is a plus
· Previous experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong skill in matching the right person for the assignment and selling the opportunity for maximum retention and job fulfillment.
· Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Ability to multitask and work effectively in a busy environment
· Strong team player with a high level of respect & appreciation for diversity
· Strong knowledge of Avionte ATS
· Flexibility to adapt to a frequently-changing business environment.
· Dependability and reliability
· Ability to analyze information quickly to make decisions and solve problems.
· Bilingual (Spanish and English) skills may be required
To assist walk-in applicants with completion of job applications and related documents and conduct group orientations prior to placement by recruiting staff. Manage daily customer communications including incoming customer requests, employee call-offs, confirmation of arrivals and other dispatch tasks. Process weekly payroll.
· Phone screens new candidates, evaluates job skills and places qualified candidates in jobs to ensure the highest fill rates possible and excellent customer satisfaction.
· Provides customer service and support to all applicants at the kiosks and front desk.
· Responsible for 100% accuracy of all applications, I-9 forms, medical questionnaires and W-4 and other forms associated with the application & hiring process.
· Provides accurate and timely weekly payroll input.
· Conducts pre-employment screening and reference checks as needed.
· Screens new candidates, evaluates job skills to ensure the highest fill rates possible and excellent customer satisfaction. Screens for skilled candidates to assist the Skilled Recruiters.
· Facilitates employee orientation training and client-specific testing.
· Effectively communicates the skills required and expectations of jobs to which employees are dispatched.
· Maintains effective business relationships and communications with all Paramount Staffing clients.
· Effectively manages and immediately resolves any problems with client orders, including escalation to branch management or other Paramount personnel based on the Service Escalation Chart.
· Ensures accuracy & completeness of assignment information in Avionte at all times.
· Manages and continually assesses employee information available in the system to keep it current and accurate at all times.
· Visits client sites to gain knowledge of specific operations and job assignments to provide accurate expectations to employees about jobs and to enhance recruitment and placement.
· Counsels, coaches, and takes disciplinary action with service employees when necessary.
· Participates effectively in and encourages a “team” working environment.
· Works with peers and managers to effectively provide staffing coverage and minimize overtime hours within the branch office.
· Assists in the development of changes in procedures, policies and forms that positively impact the business and reinforce a commitment to continuous improvement.
· Completes certification within one year of hire.
· Cross-trains with other functional areas of the business to provide back-up as needed.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· This is primarily a sedentary role in an office environment. Will work at both a traditional office desk as well as at the applicant’s window.
· Must be able to work in customer locations as a back up to On-Site Supervisors as needed and so must be able to walk within the customer facility (sometimes long distances).
· May involve some lifting of files and boxes. May involve bending or standing to file documents.
· Must be able to speak, see and hear in order to communicate with workers and customers in person or via telephone and computer.
· Must be able to travel to other branch offices to assist as needed.