Req Number: 25111
Monday - Friday 10am to 630pm
CT Technologist (Computed Tomography)
We invite you to come join our Wave Imaging team as a Computed Tomography Technologist. This full-time career opportunity has a Monday - Friday 10am to 630pm schedule, and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Irvine, Ca. The center provides a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a comfortable and patient friendly environment. As a CT Technologist you'll:
- Perform high quality CT exams on incoming patients.
- Administer contrast as needed, in a safe and effective manner.
- Monitor patient's well-being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- May occasionally travel to our nearby outpatient centers to help with coverage if needed
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer modality cross-training, hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, and benefits including: medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, DailyPay (make any day a payday), employee referral bonus, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code)
MemorialCare Img Ctr Irvine-1733
We're looking for experienced and professional candidates who are able to independently perform all outpatient CT and Radiologic exams and procedures. Applicants for CT Technologist jobs with RadNet must have ARRT(R) certification, CA State License in Diagnostic Radiologic Technology (CRT), Venipuncture certificate , BLS certification issued by AHA, a passion for patient care, and great communication skills. ARRT(CT) certification and recent CT work experience is preferred!
Pay Scale: $38.00 to $45.00/hour