Auction.com a Ten X Company seeks an experienced senior program manager to track and facilitate the collection and definition of multiple Strategic Business process improvement and Technology development related projects. This position requires process improvement broad technical knowledge and skills across many applications and platforms with domain experience in real estate acquisition sales and operations. This position will include the management of multiple projects requirements analysis and other duties required to effectively manage and deliver Strategic Business projects and/or Technology projects successfully on-time and within budget.
- Must be a proven leader with extensive experience as a Business Technical and Process Improvement Leader who uses their team building communication planning and organizational skills to proactively manage projects
- Manages several projects of a highly complex nature simultaneously with local and remote teams and external partners.
- Communicate status and critical path aspects of the project; delivers messages that are clear and concise. Tailored to a variety of audiences from individual team members to executive VPs and up.
- Establishes and manages realistic and committed project schedules; taking into consideration deadlines dependencies resources and costs when making changes and decisions to schedule.
- Proactively identifies risks to project development and schedule. Monitors and drives resolution of issues.
- Selects develops and motivates assigned staff and teammates.
- Minimum 10 years proven project management experience demonstrating: accurate and effective communication skills accurate and realistic schedules proactive risk identification and mitigation appropriate customer expectations setting and ability to drive and navigate projects to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Effective in communicating across all levels of the organization from developers to executive management to partner clients.
- Experience making and giving presentations for technical/non-technical senior management.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Business acumen combined with technical background
- Direct experience building and leading teams
- Agile and waterfall project methodologies and everything in-between
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize several concurrent initiatives.
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit and initiative with desire to contribute to a fast-paced organization.
- Expertise at driving projects through entire SDLC creating schedules managing expectations and risks.
- BS in business management information systems or related technical field.
- Certified Scrum Master - Required
- Certified Product Owner – Strong Plus
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – strong plus
- JIRA and Confluence – strong plus
Required / Desired Skills:
- MS Project proficiency
- MS Excel proficiency
- MS PowerPoint proficiency
- Google Slides, Spreadsheets proficiency
- MS Degree –strong plus
- Six Sigma Black/Green Belt trained/certified – strong plus