Anduril’s Lattice software platform integrates together many sensors into a single cohesive view of the world, providing needed context for our users. Software engineers at Anduril build the systems that run on our autonomous assets, the networking and backend services that integrate large amounts of sensor data, and the user interfaces that display that data in real time.
We believe in having as little separation between engineers and our users as well as between engineering teams. As a Software Engineer, you will be working alongside a team of engineers with a diverse set of backgrounds and skills. Anduril has a collaborative culture with plenty of opportunities for ownership. As an early member of the team, your decisions today will have a large impact on the company now and into the future, as well as our customers!
We believe that simple systems are easier to understand, maintain, and scale. You will be making trade-offs as you work to ensure that our systems are prepared to scale - so being able to effectively communicate these trade-offs with your teammates is a must.
- Engineers are responsible for the full product lifecycle, including design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal hardware & software teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Take feedback to iterate on and improve Anduril’s software systems
- Prior engineering experience from the industry, along with academic pursuits & studies in the areas of: Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics.
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- A desire to work on software and applications that have real-world impact.
Ideal individuals should...
- Have a bias for action. If you see a problem, you want to solve and fix it.
- Be naturally curious about the technologies and tools you use.
- Have a point-of-view, but are still low-ego.
- View quality as a top priority, but also understand that this code isn’t shipping itself.
Technologies we use:
- Front end TypeScript and React
- Networking / backend systems: Java and Go
- Sensor processing systems: Rust/C++
- Build tooling: Gradle/Nix
- Deployment tooling: NixOS/Kubernetes
This position supports United States federal, state, and local government agency customers and may involve access to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), Covered Defense Information (CDI), and other technology, software, and information subject to export controls. Therefore, this position may require status as a “U.S. Person” as defined under government regulations or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain required export authorization. If an export license or other authorization is required, Anduril reserves the right not to seek such a license for the applicant. Applicants will be required to submit appropriate documentation that verifies their eligibility under these standards.