Senior SRE – Problem Solve in a Native Cloud Environment & Get Great Perks
Camden Kelly Corporation
When it comes to problem solving, quick fixes aren’t your style. You prefer to break down the problem and find future proof, long lasting, elegant solutions. And that’s why you’ll do so well in this exciting Senior SRE role where you’ll work in an awesome Native Cloud environment & get great perks like a 4% match on your 401k and 4 weeks of PTO.
Stay hands on with the tech you love like Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Jenkins, and more as you put together high level pieces in a collaborative team environment. This rapidly expanding company has a pro-employee environment that will feel like a great place to plant your roots and continue to grow! If you rebound from risks quickly, get along with others easily, and pick up new tech rapidly you’re in the right place. For this position you’ll need experience as an SRE in a Native Cloud environment, experience as an Infrastructure or System Engineer, and experience with tech like Kubernetes, Scripting (Bash, Python, or Shell), Linux, and Bitbucket, Jenkins, Cloud Build, or Spinnaker. Lead the charge for a wide variety of projects from helping the team fully automate their CI/CD pipelines to designing and implementing Cloud and distributed systems to executing scripting and keeping the team accountable. As you optimize day-to-day activities and mentor staff to adopt & implement the DevOps culture, you’ll enjoy awesome health benefits including fully paid optical!
The easiest part of this job: You can solve high level problems and mentor others while staying hands on with the tech you love when you work here!
The hardest part of this job: While experience with GCP and Go isn’t required, if you’re not open to learning this tech this won’t be the right job for you.
Problem solve and find elegant, future proof solutions in a rapidly expanding Native Cloud environment where you’ll get great perks in this Senior SRE opportunity!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ($145,000-$165,000)
- Fully Paid Optical
- 401k with 4% Match
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 15 Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide level I/II support for Cloud and distributed systems
- Design and implement Cloud and distributed systems in a Native Cloud environment
- Help the team fully automate their CI/CD pipelines
- Design, build, and implement innovative solutions to solve unique platform and infrastructure problems
- Execute scripting in whatever language you prefer (Bash, Python, or Shell)
- Provide leadership, direction, and accountability for the engineering team working on platform architecture, system design, and end-to-end implementation
- Optimize day-to-day activities and reliably support product roll out
- Mentor other staff SRE to adopt and implement the DevOps culture
- Maximize performance and availability in a Native Cloud environment
What you need:
- 4+ years of experience as an SRE in a Native Cloud environment
- Scripting (Bash, Python, or Shell)
- 6+ years of experience as an Infrastructure or System Engineer
- Bitbucket, Jenkins, Cloud Build, or Spinnaker
- GCP is a plus
- Microservices (integration, testing, and deployment) is a plus
- ELK stack is a plus
- Prometheus is a plus
- Stackdriver is a plus
- New Relic is a plus
- Datadog is a plus
- Dyntrace is a plus
- - - - -- - - - - - - - - -
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Southern California area. Whether you’re a jobseeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is full of career oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different than the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive everyday to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news and job hunting resources. Also feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 949-333-0057.