Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve “unsolvable“ problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
As a Sr. Software Engineer you will design, develop, and implement applications for our next generation handheld patient monitoring devices. The selected candidate will have a passion for working with GUI design and development.
- 5+years object oriented development experience
- Experience with graphical user interface (GUI) design & development
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with software configuration management
- Strong knowledge of operating system concepts (scheduling, memory management, multi-threading)
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Qt Graphic Framework
- Computer Graphics library (OpenGL, DirectX, etc.)
- Mobile application development
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
• NO AGENCIES PLEASE* Thank you!