Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates. Your role:
The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP OTC analyzes, defines and assists in the deployment of the SAP based solution for the Order to Cash (OTC) processes in SAP SD area. The IS Sr. Analyst creates the global template and identifies any material gaps that may exist with the present and ongoing business and participates in the determination of whether changes are to be made to the Global template or localization is required.
The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP OTC works on the complete life cycle from business requirement definition, through design, build, testing, training, technical documentation and delivery to production. In addition, the IS Sr. Analyst, SAP OTC participates in system’s technical and functional upgrades (e.g. OSS Notes, Service Packs, and Version upgrades) that are required and agreed by the Global IS team. The IS Sr. Analyst, SAP OTC plays a significant role in designing an SAP production solution which is global, integrated, scalable, and flexible and follows industry best practices.
Critical areas of OTC process focus for this role are:
- End to End Order management though billing
- Cross Application Integration of SAP OTC SD module processes with Finance, MM, Vistex, SCE, Custom Portal, Partner Connectivity (PCG), and Compliance
- Functions, processes, and configurations related to;
- Complex billing and payment plans (e.g. credit card and other payment methods)
- Credit management
- Translate business requirements into SAP GTS configurations and enhancements. Configure and implement Sanctioned Parties List screening, Embargo and Legal Control regulations.
- Exposure to Variant configurations and batch determination
- EDI, Rosetta Net and forms of electronic data protocols
- Third party logistics business processes
- Inter-company logistic business processes
- Pricing, Returns, and Commission structure
- Comprehensive rebate agreement
- Sales forecasting and ATP / GATP business processes
- Sales tax for the US and other geographic regions
- Bill of materials design and configuration
- Master Data Management, validation and governance.
- Knowledge of SAP archiving techniques.
- Help manage Fit-Gap Workshops and provide industry and SAP best practice reference points to Business stakeholders.
- Consistently work towards use of standard design templates, frameworks for the collection and documentation of SAP related work products.
- Coordinate across functional teams to identify dependencies, cross team issues and potential risks as well as formulate end-to-end solution opportunities and reference models.
- Coordinate with supporting program/project work-streams such as Change Enablement, Technology, Conversion/Deployment, etc. to ensure they have the required view and access to functional/solution information to successfully execute their work products.
Project Delivery and Support:
- Active participation to OTC track to ensure all customer SLAs are met. Work with regions and countries to ensure regular communication channel is established for updates and resolutions.
- Established a well-defined cadence to ensure delivery of all critical path items on time, budget and scope.
- Provide estimates to new projects keeping in mind cross track requirements.
- Proactively plan with the team on quality assurance of all deliverables – from requirement àdesign à Testing à Deployment to post go live support.
- Monitor the SLAs for all incidents specific to the OTC process and report to management.
What you bring to the role:
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related science and math discipline is required. PMP certification is an added plus. A minimum of 5 years of experience in:
- Global SAP Implementation
- Complex international business environment
- Minimum 2 complete end-to-end SAP implementation
- 2+ years of experience with SAP OTC SD module
- Experience with SAP GTS configurations and enhancements
- Demonstrated high competency in the execution of multiple large projects
- Detailed understanding of SAP implementation methodology and its’ practical application to country roll outs
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in Relationship management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each
*This is not an exhaustive list of job duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.