Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Welcome to Viant!
For over 21 years, Viant has been a leader in digital advertising, transforming the way marketers connect their brands with consumers. Our industry-leading software, Adelphic, is used every day by the world’s premier brands and agencies to plan, execute and measure the success of their programmatic advertising campaigns. With a culture built on our key company values of Live, Lead, Create and Figure it Out, we’re serious about investing in our employees and are dedicated to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. At Viant, you’ll have the chance to make a big impact at an exciting time in our company’s history – we’re growing fast on the heels of our recent IPO. If you’re a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager’s primary role is to support the Product Marketing team and larger organization by delivering strategic marketing, product and operational support in our Irvine, CA headquarters. This role will assist the team in various product marketing duties such as leveraging brand assets and working across key teams across the organization including Sales, Product, Growth Marketing, Creative and more to produce strategy, positioning, solutions, and materials supporting key enterprise initiatives spanning across DSP software (SaaS), data lake/clean room, media and advertising, advanced analytics/measurement and more. The Sr Product Marketing Manager works on development and distribution of go-to-market products/collateral, content and project management across internal/external knowledge bases, education/thought leadership and other ad hoc projects as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management and support across multiple Product Marketing team deliverables and deliver on company, team, and individual goals and KPIs
- Provide enterprise-related strategy, creative and tactical recommendations based on internal and external company/industry analysis & trends to help inform marketing strategies, positioning, collateral, and other projects as needed
- Develop various go-to-market materials including PowerPoint presentations, briefs, copy, knowledge base articles, wiki pages, FAQs, etc. across all brands and multiple product offerings
- Cross-team collaboration throughout the organization to help identify new opportunities, areas for improvement and help facilitate enterprise-focused and other marketing initiatives
- Utilize various tools including 3rd party and internet resources to support Sales team with knowledge-sharing, training, trends, research inquiries, competitive advantages
- Keen attention to detail with ability to identify, understand and troubleshoot discrepancies
- Understand, set expectations, and make recommendations based on project objectives and goals
- Work closely with multiple teams across the organization including Leadership, Business Development, Product, MarCom, Creative as well as external partners as needed
- Work across teams to gather various updates/feedback to inform product solutions and marketing deliverables
- Strategic, creative thinker alongside ability to thrive in SaaS industry and other related skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to present well as needed
- Easily adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Positive, self-starter striving for mutually beneficial outcomes and overall successful results
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing, Technical or Business degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, SaaS/Software or Ad Tech related fields
- Product Marketing experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS a strong plus
- Aptitude for working with custom software systems also a plus
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.