Senior Product Manager (Partner and Business Relations)
AutoGravity is auto shopping in the palm of your hand. We are re-imagining how consumers buy and finance their next vehicle purchase and building a platform that brings transparency and simplicity. In the process, we are revolutionizing the industry and improving the lives of car shoppers, dealers, and lenders along the way. We are well-funded and headquartered in beautiful Irvine, California. We have an incredible team of auto finance experts, startup veterans, and product gurus.
All we need now is you.
Introducing our Product team
Partner Integration at AutoGravity is driven by world-class product leaders and growth hackers. We drive automotive lender and partner integration, product roadmaps, and continued leadership in auto finance and financial technology. Our team of experts supports integration across our multiple platforms, builds exciting products for our clients, uncovers customer and market needs, designs solutions, manages backlogs, pushes features to release, and drives product adoption.
As a Senior Product Manager (Partner and Business Relations) – you will drive lender and partner integrations with AutoGravity’s multiple platforms in the US and Abroad and support Private Label execution. More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with our sales teams and external partners to understand needs, feature requests, and be responsible for hitting our clients’ key target dates.
- Build relationships with our partners key stakeholders and support key strategic growth
- Act as a Product Owner to drive cross-functional scrum teams to drive partner success, integration and development
- Present and demonstrate AutoGravity solutions to perspective partners and clients
- Work with the project lead team to develop project timelines for delivery, testing and execution.
- Drive forward partner integrations with Engineering and QA resource
- Serve as the voice of partners and external sales teams to all internal stakeholders
- Support ongoing partner relationships with status updates, new product demo’s and possible business development opportunities
- Foster a positive, proactive and can-do environment
- Act as key contact for external 3rd party providers
As a Senior Product Manager (Partner and Business Relations) you will need:
- (Required) 3+ years’ experience working in captive or indirect automotive finance industry
- (Required) Experience driving backend and front-end engineers to deliver seamless partner integrations and innovative digital products within the automotive finance industry
- (Required) 2+ years’ experience directly managing high-performing cross-functional agile teams, working as a coach and mentor to guide junior product team members
- 3+ years Product Management experience
- Previous experience in a client-facing role; negotiating and setting project timelines
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding iOS, Android and Web products within the automotive finance
- Experience working in a scrum environment, acting as Product Owner
- Ability to prioritize and manage roadmap strategy and team’s feature development goals
- Proven track record of effectively demonstrating technology solutions to executives
- Demonstrated success in gathering client requirements and writing understandable user stories
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.autogravity.com/careers
Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Agency submissions are not permitted, with the exception of vendors that have been explicitly approved by AutoGravity. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened. Please note this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change. Interested applicants may apply through the website at www.autogravity.com/careers
AutoGravity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.