Do you want to help drive innovations in a unique eCommerce space? Do you want to be part of a high-performance team in the world’s largest technology distributor? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 39,000 associates.
The Ingram Digital Strategy team is looking for a Sr. Manager, Product Management to drive the customer experience initiatives for its online products. We are looking for a smart and innovative leader who is self-sufficient and thrives in ambiguity, has experience in modelling data, and can drive results across business and technical teams.
The position involves regular communication with Senior Management across business, digital strategy, and technology, therefore, executive presentation skills are essential for this opportunity. We are also looking for strong analytical skills to extract the prioritization of roadmaps and business cases.
The Sr. Manager, Product Management will be responsible for a team of Global Product Managers and the eCommerce experience on the back end of the funnel, from quoting, checkout, and order status. People management and leadership skills are essential for the successes of the role. Team building, Cross Functional Collaboration, Accountability, Ownership and Defining Success Criteria’s are some of the key qualities required for this position.
The ideal candidate will be strong in the following areas:
- Product Management and development, working together with business, and technology teams to design, develop, or enhance existing models and customer experience.
- Strong analytical experience working with predictive models, creating user segmentation, extracting insights that drive business decisions.
- Business management, including creating strategy across product portfolio, roadmaps, and managing its respective budget/s.
- Understanding of Global organization and its associated business units, with a lens towards common-sizing and solution building.
- Technical knowledge of API’s, 3rdParty Systems, Legacy Systems (SAP) and integration with modern day SaaS solutions.
- Collaboration with development teams to define scope, budget, and transform the existing waterfall processes in Agile Framework.
- Meet with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders to understand requirements, define the scope of work, and build micro-roadmaps aligned with the vision of the digital strategy organization.
- Analyze macro-economic trends, perform competitive analysis, size-up internal capabilities, and build business cases to support the portfolio of initiatives.
- Hire, retain and grow Product Managers, nurturing the existing skillset and raising the bar for higher standards.
- Help to build a strong product culture within the organization.
- Collaborate with the respective engineering / development partners to assist in designing the best product in terms of customer experience.
- Contribute to long-term product roadmap and strategy.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related technical field.
- 8+ years of relevant product management experience – with at least 3 years of people management experience, preferably experience managing through direct report managers.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and complex workflows.
- Ability to interact with Engineers and Designers on technical topics to identify best possible decisions.
- Analytical skills a must: spreadsheet modeling, pivot tables, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills: written, and verbal.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with business strategy, business modeling, technology strategy, and roadmap planning and scenario analysis.
- Preferred: an MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution, or equivalent business experience.
*This position will have occasion travel, including international.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.