Scout Delivery Experience Field Test Ambassador
Are you inspired by technology and invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Are you obsessed with delivering an awesome customer experience? Answer yes to these questions and you’ll fit right into this position. The Amazon Scout team is looking for a motivated, customer-focused Scout Operations Field Test Ambassador to join our team. You will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations, helping to ensure customer orders are delivered safely and on time. The feedback you gather will be critical to solving real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in new and exciting ways.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Perform daily testing of new features
· Work closely with engineering teams to improve our technology
· Document feedback to help the Scout development teams identify areas for improvement.
· Coordinate with engineering groups to support Scout training priorities
· Collect data and report to leadership on a daily basis
· Understand Scout technical process workflow
· Maintain a professional and positive attitude
· Interact in a positive professional manner with customers and the general public while operating in the field
· Adhere to strict safety and quality standards on and off the road Ability to think and solve challenges quickly, create alternative solutions and make quick decisions
· Work 40 hours/week, and overtime as required
· High school or equivalent diploma
· 2+ years of professional or military experience
· Experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, including email management, scheduling, updating spreadsheets, report writing, etc.
· Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence
· Experience with Scout Operations
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to give and receive feedback effectively
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
· Self-motivated and able to work in a self-directed environment with an upbeat attitude
· Flexible, creative, and innovative
· Ability to think critically and lead others
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· Professional driving experience
· Passion for Amazon and commitment to delighting customers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.