We offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment, and we currently have an opportunity for Full-Time Sales Coordinator to make an immediate impact on our team. First and foremost, we are looking for someone who is positive, supportive, self-starting, and is ready for that next big leap in their career!
You are PASSIONATE about sales, customer service and highly tech-savvy. You are the right hand that loves organization, thinking 10 steps ahead of your boss and strategizing how to always be driving more sales. While your admin skills are top notch, you are also incredibly skilled at interacting with clients and enjoy creating order out of chaos while working independently and with little or no supervision. This position is an integral part of the sales team!
The right candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills -- written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Highly tech-savvy
- Proactive solution finder
- 2+ years of supporting sales representatives
- 1-2 years Salesforce or CRM experience required
- Assist in preparing and sending proposals and purchase orders to customers. Follow up as directed to close sales
- Data entry into Salesforce.com on behalf of the sales team
- Assist in obtaining relevant information needed for floor plans and interface with groups inside and outside the company to create floor plans as required
- Assist in invoicing clients for sales orders and follow up to ensure timely payments for all accounts
- Create PowerPoint presentations and reports, and assist in preparing for customer meetings
- Manages sales data in Salesforce to ensure accuracy for sales orders, sales commissions, and forecasting
- Send demo samples to customers when requested
- Perform other duties as directed by sales representative and other sales in sales management
- Maintain all customer information, pricing and customer contracts in Salesforce
What Parcel Pending Offers You:
- Company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plans --Company Match Offered
- Life & Disability Insurance --Company Sponsored
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, & 11 Company Holidays
- Career & Leadership Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Veteran Programs
- Company Sponsored Groups
Click HERE to learn more about Parcel Pending!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Parcel Pending & Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.