Invitae envisions a world in which genomic sequencing routinely informs lifelong health care decisions. We are committed to enabling the utilization of genomic data in order to improve health, catalyze scientific and medical research, and contribute to improved outcomes for everyone. Invitae is an open, title-free company that operates as a meritocracy. We focus intently on our ability to deliver reliable solutions that contribute to improving people's lives. We have excellent benefits.
#1 -- You will change patient’s lives on a daily basis.
#2 -- You will have the scale to impact millions.
#3 -- We are on the cutting edge of medicine.
The Invitae Reimbursement and Billing (RNB) Development team is looking for a talented, creative, and passionate Program/Product Manager. As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building efficient, highly scalable, and configurable systems that support our business operations. You will focus on influencing the RNB roadmap with the goal of improving our scalability while maintaining a high level of service for both our external customers and internal operations teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for one or more highly complex products/projects. With minimal guidance, develops a product strategy for the specific area and leads project execution. Represents their product to customers and to peers across Invitae and is seen as a critical stakeholder for feedback on new feature ideas.
- Author product requirements, flow documents, and use cases while working cross functionally to ensure complete solutions are architected to cover business needs and requirements.
- Understand and provide inputs for the trade-offs in launching new features. Successfully able to collaborate to resolve deadlocks and present feasible solutions. Ability to drive an agreement on a solution and its adoption.
- Manage the expectations of internal and external customer by effectively prioritizing resources, work and negotiating product/project needs.
- Go-to person for their product's feature, design, and domain details. Ability to present information about their product to stakeholders and senior management.
- 3+ years of prior, demonstrable experience in product or program management
- Exceptional analytical and strategic problem solving skills.
- Ability to gather complex customer requirements and translate into a detailed plan for execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in business, computer science, education, or other relevant field.
- Demonstrated aptitude for risk identification and mitigation
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments across the organization from highly technical development staff to executive stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and with cross-functional teams, should have an appetite to learn and be flexible to pick up new technology.
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.