Manufacturing Customer Support Specialist- 3rd Shift
6+ Months Contract - Hire Opportunity
Administers warranty and maintenance agreements for customer service accounts of moderate scope and complexity to achieve division business objectives and to meet customer performance expectations. Responsible for the direction and oversight of assigned customer accounts. Interprets customer requests, monitors performance and delivery, investigates complaints, negotiates pricing and discounts, and ensures compliance with warranty or maintenance agreements.
- Primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service for our commercial customers: PO review, quote creation and shipper printing.
- Commercial contract interpretation and review.
- Achieve Commercial Repairs Sales Plan and on time delivery of repaired units.
- Interface and coordinate activities with Irvine and Kalamazoo teams.
- Effective communication skills - Email, Phone and face to face.
- Relationship Building - contacts change frequently and building bridges is a key to success in this job.
- Innovative Self Starter - needs to be able to pick up an issue and run with it with little to no instruction. Takes charge and is accountable. Effective organizational skills and quick learner are critical attributes.
- Product & Systems Knowledge- Understanding where our products fit in the big picture and how they work is a key.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree (BA) in Business Administration.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through two or more years of directly related experience in technical product customer support or contract administration.