Our mission is to unlock our customer’s competitive advantages and continuously better their business with Microsoft technology. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. Through a cloud-first strategy, we lead the way by advising our customers on their strategies for ERP and CRM projects.
Avantiico is composed of a fast-moving team that design implement, and support on their Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud journey. Our goal is to continuously build a culture fueled with a passion for what we can do more and how we could do it better to keep on offering value-added, creative solutions to our customers.
The Solution Architect position is responsible for providing functional and architectural guidance on customer implementations, upgrades, and support of Dynamics® 365 Finance and Operations and Dynamics AX. Working in partnership with Avantiico’s Delivery & Support team, the Solution Architect will be responsible for designing complex enhancements and extensions, reviewing client business processes, architecting and re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementation. Additionally, this position will assist in pre-sales/marketing activities such as blogs, videos, and webinars.
You will require extensive business and application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics) functionality for handling procurement and sourcing, sales order, inventory, warehousing, transportation, and master planning. A successful candidate must also have deep knowledge of reporting features and Power BI in D365FO. Acting as a solution advisor and establishing client relations is vital to the role. Additionally, the right candidate will be an individual with strong attention to detail in business process improvements and the ability to see the big picture.
Avantiico is a high-performance workplace; the Solution Architect is expected to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines successfully. Avantiico is a leader in the Dynamics ERP and CRM industry and is expected to continue its significant growth, which will allow the right candidate ample opportunity for professional development.
This is a full-time position based in either San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, Temecula, CA. This job will require up to 35% travel or more if working remotely.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Management, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems or Information Technology
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience and five years of experience implementing Dynamics 365/AX solutions
- At least five full lifecycle implementations in Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX with a focus in Supply Chain Management
- Deep business and application expertise in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain (Trade & Logistics) functionality for handling procurement and sourcing, sales order, inventory, warehousing, transportation, and master planning
- Cross-functional knowledge in all D365/AX modules and product function capabilities in Manufacturing, Finance, Professional Services, Service Management, Transportation, and Analytics
- Knowledge of other D365/AXkey functional areas including Talent, Retail, Customer Engagement (CRM), and machine learning is a plus
- Has a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full life-cycle implementations of D365/AX in a Consulting role
- Understanding of Life Cycle Services (LCS), Microsoft Sure Step and Microsoft trends and specific industry best practices is a must
- Current certification a plus or the ability to obtain after joining within 90 days of employment
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
Avantiico is a global leader in providing comprehensive cross-vertical services of Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions. For over 11 years as a Microsoft partner, Avantiico has delivered intuitive capabilities, honest guidance and dependable support for large and international companies with high-performance requirements and complex global operations. With locations in San Diego, Irvine, Temecula and Los Angeles, CA, and with resources worldwide, we deliver services and solutions to over 10,000 end-users globally. Avantiico leverages the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud to provide the right solutions, from Dynamics to Mobile Apps, at the right time with the ability to scale at a moment’s notice.
Avantiico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.