Are you a leader in QA that has a wholistic and strategic view on how to inspire great teams to learn, grow and be the best they can be? If you have been in a role overseeing Manual, Automation and continually showing measured improvement this could be for you. We're one of the fastest growing Startups in Orange County with $120M in funding. To increase your odds of being interviewed schedule a time here: https://calendly.com/jake-villarreal/calendar
- Champions quality across the Engineering organization and company.
- Drive the quality roadmap and implementation of standards, methods, metrics and procedures ensuring and evaluating the quality of our software products. The successful candidate has a strong technical background in the processes of an outstanding quality engineering team.
- Lead and instill a “sense of urgency” for product and process improvement to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Hiring outstanding quality engineers and retaining top-talent. Our focus at Acorns is to hire the best quality engineers vs. a focus on remote larger teams in lower cost geographies.
- Experienced engineering executive, well versed in building outstanding organizations.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in quality with a track-record of innovation and 10+ years of web and mobile applications along with 10+ years of staff management experience.
- Outstanding team player who is comfortable with open-ended problems and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated expertise in improving development processes across large teams. Strong understanding of Agile methods.