Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 35 acquisitions since 2012.
Develop and facilitate global treasury matters and the strategic oversight and execution of the global treasury functions, taking the lead to deliver results in accordance with our core values and organizational principles. Execute various global treasury functions with strategic oversight and focus on Ingram's cash and liquidity management, through design and development of strategies to optimize funding and cash positions and negotiating funding facilities with strategic banks. This role monitors the development of working capital over the various countries and provides leadership to keep regional working capital needs within the agreed debt limits. The Director also is responsible for management of the company's foreign exchange exposures, trade finance facilities, budget, advanced forecasting, factoring programs and debt facilities. The Director is responsible for managing the cost of capital model, free cash flow model including actuals, budget and forecast and net interest expense reporting as well as working closely with FP&A, Tax and Accounting teams to support all forecasting, regulatory and reporting activities and ad hoc projects for global treasury.
Reporting to Assistant Treasurer as a member of the Executive Treasury Leadership team with the following global leadership activities:
- Assist the Assistant Treasurer in developing strategic initiatives to maintain a best-in-class treasury organization.
- Assist with the decisions related to care and custody of the Corporation's cash and other financial assets, and banking operations and relationships.
- Design and development treasury policies and procedures Assist with capital structure plan for the Corporation and the development of strategies for moving in that direction and assessing the appropriateness of capital structure targets over time.
- Establish, negotiate and maintain local debt and trade finance facilities to provide liquidity for the Company and it's subsidiaries.
- Maintaining banks and financial institution relationships. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve and simplify processes.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on receivables factoring, working capital and various debt facility requests from the regional operations.
- Development of executive level presentations to rating agency and financial partners, as well as to the company's Board of Directors.
- Negotiation, issuance and administration of Parent Company guarantees.
- Management of credit agreement covenant compliance using cash flow forecasting models.
- Work with regional executive management on treasury matters.
- Monitoring of foreign currency exposures and implementation of measures to reduce volatility in earnings caused by currency movements.
- Develop and maintain models for cost of capital (WACC) and free cash flow.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly treasury dashboard.
- Player coach who will work with treasury operations group on cash and liquidity management.
- Collaborate with Corporate Development team on M&A activity related to Treasury.
- Provide analytical support on special projects and for capital expenditure requests.
- Review and consolidate regional and local subsidiary submissions of treasury reports for management.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Assist with budgeting process
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field (MBA, CTP, CFA and CPA preferred).
- 7+ years of progressive responsibility within a global treasury function.
- Experience managing, negotiating and administering financial, treasury and legal contracts in different geographic regions.
- Proven experience in treasury, cash and liquidity management, working capital, trade and supply chain finance, and debt management within a publicly listed company.
- Deep knowledge of corporate finance concepts including cost of capital and free cash flow, and financial statements analysis
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion and HFM preferred
- Knowledge of Bloomberg preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation, research, presentation and organization skills.
- Experience in the technology, channel services or related industries preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong collaborator with professionals at all levels in global geographic locations.
- Able to communicate complex information to a variety of audiences.
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.