Smile Brands Inc. is one of the largest dental service organizations in the United States. We provide comprehensive business support services to our affiliated dental groups throughout the nation, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing and financial aspects of operating a practice. At Smile Brands – which includes the Bright Now!® Dental, Castle Dental® and Monarch Dental® brands – every employee and affiliated dental provider shares a common vision: Delivering Smiles for Everyone®!
Do you love to smile and provide great customer service? Then a position as a Patient Service Representative is the position for you! Smile Brands, a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Place to Work, is seeking a high energy, professional to work in our fast-growing call center.
This position is responsible for effectively responding to inbound New and Current Patient calls for Smile Brands Inc.'s affiliated offices and schedules the first time and recall appointments. Representatives will schedule for the caller and their family by providing excellence in customer service. Responsibilities include but are not limited to responding to new and existing patient inquiries, handle patient concerns, reschedule requests, and daily administrative tasks for the Call Center management support team.
Starting base salary is $ 16.00 hourly plus an attractive monthly bonus program based on meeting performance targets. Monthly, base pay
• bonus, agents average $3,000 - 3,500 and up, based on performance. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time positions, which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, as well as a 401K. Smile Brands, Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to incoming calls efficiently and effectively with the highest level of quality service
- Handle inbound calls with the goal of increasing business through customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Schedule for caller and family by providing excellence in customer service
- Answer general questions from patients with courtesy and patience
- Voicemail retrieval
- Confirm, cancel and reschedule appointments as necessary
- Follow up with patients on scheduled appointments
- Follow up on missed appointments
- Handle 50-70 inbound calls daily in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate data entry, multitask and navigate several systems at the same time
- Proficient over-the-phone quality/customer services
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Computer literate and confident learning new software systems
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Professional and confidential work ethic, strong attendance, and positive attitude
- At least two years' customer/sales experience working in a fast-paced call center environment, preferably in the dental, medical or insurance industry