Customer centric, data driven, collaborative, empowered; those are just some of the words we use to describe the ServiceLink Auction culture. With over 50 years in the real estate industry, we've learned a thing or two about being a leader in our industry and how to care for our employees. If you're a marketing professional seeking an opportunity to grow your career in an environment where your contributions will be valued, then we have the role for you.
ServiceLink Auction is seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to manage evergreen and special event campaigns across email, digital and print mediums here in our Irvine office. This position offers an ambitious self-starter the opportunity to grow their career while ultimately delivering on revenue growth through the generation of qualified leads.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will…
- Manage daily evergreen marketing campaigns
- Monitor and communicate performance on marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with marketing leadership and design resources to explore, develop and optimize new/existing campaigns
- Perform research as assigned to size new opportunities and evaluate competitive landscape
- Write ad, blog and social copy
- Other projects as asigned
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
- Passion for marketing and promotion
- Keen eye for details
- Commitment to developing, establishing and growing brand position in the marketplace
- Organization, followthrough and ability to juggle competing priorities
WHO WE ARE
About us …
Throughout over 50 years, Hudson & Marshall has applied its time-tested, full-service approach to generate industry-leading results for sellers and to help buyers and investors find the properties they've dreamed about. Over those five decades, we've worked with clients of all sizes, ranging from individuals and small businesses to multi-national corporations and government agencies. No matter what, we never have and never will lose sight of priority number-one – the best service for each and every client.
Based in Los Angeles, California and Dallas, Texas, Hudson & Marshall conducts auctions across the United States. Our team of experts in law, accounting, real estate, auctioneering, management, appraisal, marketing, finance and economics are second to none. Their knowledge and commitment to our clients makes H&M the hands-down leader in property auctions.
Hudson & Marshall, is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
DETAILED JOB DUTIES
- Participate in the creation of marketing plans and go-to-market strategies
- Execute and measure marketing campaigns including email, paid search, display, 3rd party syndication, social, live events and webinars
- Manage simultaneous projects and campaigns while regularly communicating performance to marketing team and Sr Leadership
- Daily monitoring of campaign performance while collaborating to make proactive strategy changes ensuring highest return
- Assist creating templates and general content repositories for initiatives, campaigns, social, blog and other projects.
- Perform various marketing opportunity research as assigned
- Other assigned duties and special projects.
- 2 years in B2C marketing with a strong understanding of basic marketing principles
- Solid understanding of B2C lead acquisition, nurturing, and segmentation processes
- Knowledge of various marketing platforms, including Google AdWords/Analytics, social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn), marketing automation (MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.), CRM (Salesforce)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Communications strongly preferred
- Prior exposure or experience in real estate and/or foreclosure industry a plus