Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace. This creates a very exciting workplace that allows our employees to continuously expand their knowledge in all facets of digital marketing, while becoming industry thought leaders.
- Supports most aspects of general accounting management which includes but is not limited to:
- Management and detailed review responsibilities during the month-end close process
- Assist in the preparation of 3 statement financial reports
- Balance Sheet reconciliation review and complex journal entry review and oversight
- Management and oversight of internal controls and potential related SOX testing
- Management and coordination of the annual audit process and interim audit review work
- Review and compilation of month-end reporting package and ad hoc reporting as requested
- Actively manages a 5 person general ledger team with day-to-day collaboration with the Senior Manager Accounting Ops who directly manages AR, AP and Billing
- Active CPA License (CA) required
- 7+ Years relevant experience required
- Public Accounting Audit experience required. Big 4 is a plus.
- Sage ERP experience is a plus
- Strong Excel skills required
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Founded in 1999, Viant Technology LLC is a leading global people-based advertising technology company, enabling marketers to better plan, execute, and measure their digital media investments through our cloud-based platform. Built on a foundation of people instead of cookies, the Viant Advertising Cloud™ provides marketers with access to over 1 billion registered users globally, one of the largest registered user databases in the world, and infuses accuracy, transparency, reach and accountability into cross device advertising.
Viant owns and operates Adelphic and MySpace, and is a member of the Xumo joint venture.
In 2016, Viant became a subsidiary of Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME), one of the world’s leading media companies with over 100 influential brands including People, Sports Illustrated, Fortune and Time. In February 2018, Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) acquired Time Inc. and all its subsidiary companies including Viant, creating a cross channel ecosystem of nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women.