Title: Customer Success Advocate - Fluent in both French and German
Location: Dublin, Ireland
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As part of Customer Outcomes team, you will provide a single point of contact for the customer to ensure success on their journey with ServiceNow in both; a proactive and reactive manner. You will be a trusted advisor for their ServiceNow investment and let them know that you will always be with them on their entire journey.
You will work with our customers and the account team to manage their post-sale experience; to drive consumption, adoption and customer satisfaction, and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow platform.
We are looking for someone, early in their career, who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys and will understand the technical side of their product adoption but also help them along the way with regular interaction.
What you get to do in this role:
- After grabbing a cup of coffee, you jump into a dynamic international working environment with great colleagues and customers
- Own a portfolio of accounts and drive towards business outcomes for customers
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers and leverage known strategies and success stories to address them
- Spread the word of ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
- Ensure that customers gain the maximum value from their ServiceNow investment and utilize their licenses
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased platform usage as well as the internal account team to ensure customer success
- Proactively monitor customer health to lead and drive changes of their ServiceNow platform
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Recently graduated or are early in their career
- Fluency in French, German and English language is a must (fluency in all 3 languages is essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in all 3 languages
- Experience in IT (SaaS) industry/environment (ServiceNow knowledge is a bonus)
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a high paced environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement
- BA/BS/HBO is desired
- You must have the right to work in Ireland
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.