TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you will build out our People Operations function including HR processes, employee relations, employee development and performance management. You will serve as a close partner to our managers to help grow and develop our team of 150+ in office locations across the country. As we scale you will be an ambassador of our culture which embodies empathy, first principles thinking, and a passion for our mission to bring new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
- Develop strategies and processes for performance management, employee growth and development
- Oversee employee relations, providing guidance and coaching at all levels
- Partner with our CPO to establish and deepen our HR fundamentals such as drafting and updating employee handbook & policies, developing and improving onboarding/offboarding, compiling and administering benefits, liaising with external payroll/benefits providers, etc.
- Partner with our Talent team on headcount planning, organizational planning and organizational design to prepare our business for fast growth
- Partner with finance to oversee compensation processes
- Partner with leadership to design and implement company goal setting processes that tie to performance
- Oversee our HRIS, workplace records and data, ensuring compliance with federal and state laws and regulations
Relevant Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience as an HR generalist, ideally in a rapidly changing, fast-growing company
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and focused on getting things done in a systematic, process driven manner.
- You bring energy and passion to your work and believe that no job is too small
- You like to try new things and you believe in testing, learning and evolving as you work
- You believe in naming conventions and color coding and your files are always in proper order
- You listen more than you talk and care deeply about building strong relationships
- You are committed to personal growth and development - always seeking new knowledge to become better and better in your field.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.