Teams that deliver value-based kidney care use pulseData’s software to identify precisely who will need care and coordinate how they receive it.
pulseData's mission is to deliver proactive, precise care to every chronic disease sufferer, eliminating preventable sickness.
We’re starting with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD), a substantially under-diagnosed condition that affects 37 million people in the US. Value-based care teams use pulseData's software and prediction engines to find undiagnosed and unaware disease sufferers, drive precise interventions to eliminate bad events, and deliver better clinical outcomes at a lower cost.
Our clients are health care enterprises: kidney clinics and nephrology practices, large health systems, managed care and health insurance companies. Together we use data science to deliver more human care.
We’re just getting started!
- We're a small and committed team, currently pre-Series-A, our business has grown 10x in 2019
- We’re fluent in bioinformatics, quantitative trading, neuroscience, missile guidance systems, language processing
- We are blessed with deeply passionate clients and seed investors (Homebrew, BloombergBeta, ChicagoVentures, Blue Seed, Red Dog Capital) that are partnering with us in making healthcare data-driven
- We have revenue
- Team in NYC, Boston - Remote work possible for the right candidates
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Top tier medical / dental / vision insurance, , HSA & FSA, 401k option
- Gym discount, commuter discount
- Team meals every week
- Own, communicate, and drive a consultative Account-Based-Sales process
- Develop champions across client clinical teams, technology teams, and executives
- Nurture deep, long-lasting, authentic relationships with health systems, ACO’s, payers and managed care organizations
- Set and achieve quotas
- Develop market and value-creation strategy, working directly for the CEO
We'll ask you to demonstrate:
- You will have successfully sold into health care systems, providers, or payers at executive levels
- A good understanding of health care enterprise incentives, payment models and measurements
- A track record in growing a book of business
- You have experience with consultative selling, where requirements gathering, value positioning and relationship building are core to the sales process
- Meticulous followup and outstanding communication
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, remote work possible
- 3+ years of sales or business development experience
You will be a foundational team member, so will have an outsized and lasting impact on our culture and future. You might love it here if:
- You’re geeked about technology, you believe strongly that data science and predictive analytics will transform the health enterprise
- You are optimistic, passionate, inspired, creative
- Your empathy allows you to find win-win solutions
- You're a problem solver, and you strengthen a team - giving and asking for help
- You have a lot to learn and systematically seek to learn it
- You can name people that would love to work with you again
- You can name clients that would love to buy from you again