Looking for a production Control candidate whose responsibilities would include:
- Provide support to the production team regarding manufactured/purchased part requirements. This includes outside vendor delivery dates
- Responsible for accurate status updates and tracking of parts. This includes updating Excel status sheets daily.
- Assist with the physical routing of parts to the next work center
- Must be able to think ahead to the next step in the manufacturing process and anticipate any future needs/problems
- Expedite part(s) thru the production cycle, when necessary, to meet the production schedule
- Assist Production Coordinators with insuring that materials for required job(s) are available and accessible
- Work with Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Production Leads in regard to rework and rejected product in order to maintain the production schedule
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.