Systems Control Analyst
5851 Guion Road Indianapolis, IN 46254
Full-Time Shift(s): Must be able to work flexible schedule
Working as a Full-Time Systems Control Analyst, you will oversee throughput of our productions systems. The successful candidate will have production engineer responsibilities for our automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS-mini load and unit load systems) by maintaining and optimizing the systems in order to meet deadlines and support operations.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring efficiency and function of automated systems and the ASRS
- Ensuring a safe working environment for all employees associated with our automated systems
- Maintaining the flow of product from the ASRS to departments downstream
- Analyzing system and statistical patterns and recognizing ways for optimization
- Supporting picking operations throughout the distribution center
- Complying with safety regulations including fall protection, LOTO, and others at all times
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented
- Demonstrate strong organization, planning, prioritizing abilities and attention to detail
- Exhibit strong problem solving, deductive reasoning, and decision making skills
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule
- Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 100lbs
- Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY).
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to approximately 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
Fastenal offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees. This package includes Health, Life, Long Term Disability, and Dental Insurance, in addition to, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and 401(k) with a profit sharing contribution.