Corrections Nurse - LPN or RN
New Castle, IN
Currently looking for qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) candidates for a variety of Corrections opportunities. We are currently staffing full-time assignments in New Castle, along with other opportunities throughout the Indianapolis area! Interested candidates must have recent relevant experience be able to remain calm under pressure.
Benefits for the Corrections Nurse - LPN or RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities
- Healthcare premium reimbursements
Responsibilities of the Corrections Nurse -LPN or RN
- Effectively triage patients.
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of residents with needs of varying complexity.
- Safely implement nursing care, in keeping with standards of care, practice, policy, and procedures with attention to physical, emotional, social, spiritual, cultural, and age specific needs, while preserving the residents' dignity and autonomy.
- Initiate effective actions in emergencies.
Requirements of the Corrections Nurse - LPN or RN
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience is required
- Must be able to work effectively independently, yet work together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Coverage
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: New Castle
- Job State: IN
- Employee Type: Full Time