Part Time Community Outreach Associate
Company: Oak Street Health
Title: Outreach Liaison
Oak Street Health is a network of value-based neighborhood primary care centers throughout the Midwest. Oak Street operates an innovative model that drives patient engagement, improves health outcomes, and manages medical costs for the older adult population. In this virtuous cycle: every dollar saved is another dollar we can reinvest to improve patient care. Our model supports our social mission of improving the health and happiness of our patients and the community.
The Outreach Liaison is responsible for supporting the outreach team in their neighborhood engagement and creating a welcoming environment in our community rooms. Working within the outreach team, the Outreach Liaison will help with community events, canvassing efforts, and planning and executing events in our community rooms.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship skills, be self-directed, and enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced, start-up environment, while bringing his/her experience and innovative ideas.
- Maintaining a clean and well organized community center
- Creating monthly event calendars
- Working with community members to bring valued classes to the community room
- Building positive relationships with current and prospective patients and being able to speak about the Oak Street Health model
- Driving attendance to community room events
- Staff out of center community events
- Support neighborhood canvassing efforts
- Other duties as assigned
What we're looking for
We're looking for motivated, experienced people with:
- A flexible and positive attitude
- An orientation toward service with a great attitude
- Comfortable in interacting with and engaging the older adult population
- Strong telephone skills in reaching and persuading patients and prospective patients to come into the center
- Proficient PC skills
- US work authorization
Outreach Liaison is a part-time position who reports to the Outreach Director.
Why Oak Street?
Oak Street Health offers our coworkers advantages that cannot be found in other clinical workplaces, including:
- Brand new, beautiful working environment
- Supportive and fun culture
- High levels of responsibility and rapid advancement
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of a revolution in healthcare
Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits? Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our team deserves the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work. In return, we expect the best out of coworkers.
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage all interested readers to apply to oakstreethealth.com/careers