This is a great time to join our team at CSpring! Our Operations team has an immediate opening for a full-time, Operations Analyst. If the idea of working on challenging assignments with a team who is passionate about serving others and creating insights sounds exciting, this may just be the role youve been looking for!
As the Operations Analyst, you will identify defects in business models and operations, conduct research, investigate workflows, business procedures, and recommend changes. The goal is to ensure that CSpring is functioning efficiently and effectively.
It is also your role to keep CSpring in compliance with contracts and regulations while staying alert for ways to improve any productivity and profitability procedures. This may involve conducting internal audits, working close and coordinating with department leaders and/or staff to assess work processes. When opportunities for improvement are identified, you may suggest process improvements and/or prepare reports for executive and operations managers.
- Verifying performance files
- Improving workflow
- Assessing market environment
- Developing standard process
- Communicating operational achievements
- Automating reporting structures
- Leading projects
- Evaluating data
- Updating standard operating procedures
- Performing statistical analysis
- Process oriented
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- Strong people skills
- Detailed and thorough
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and proactive
- Respectful and professional
- Consistency and accuracy
- Leadership capabilities
- Aptitude for math and statistics
- Programming and developing software
- Database administration
Education & Experience
- A bachelors degree in Statistics, Data Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Operations, or Business or comparable experience is required. A masters degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years of professional experience is required and prior consulting industry or professional services experience is also preferred.
CSpring is a growing, Indianapolis-based technology consulting firm focused on data-driven solutions. Our team aligns business goals with technology to make information accessible, reliable, and engaging via custom and integrated software, data platforms, and advanced analytics.
If you are committed, collaborative, consultative and caring you will fit right in with our team. We pride ourselves in working together and understand that the whole is stronger than any one of us individually. When you join CSpring, you become part of our family - our Ohana. When you're part of our Ohana, we promise to communicate well, provide opportunities for growth, and most importantly. celebrate our successes together. Being part of CSprings Ohana means you will be informed, recognized, rewarded, and respected. You will also have lots of opportunity to develop strong relationships with our team at quarterly company update events, monthly outings, community service opportunities, learning lunches, and more.
CSpring offers a comprehensive compensation, training, and benefits package; including Paid Time Off, Paid Parking, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability insurance on day one, and 401(k) with company match.