Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It's why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent's differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of allinsured patientsin the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent's solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
Req ID: 2019-18174
Locations: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
- Audits medical bills for unrelated charges, and assesses payments against either regulatory or administrative charges, coding and billing errors to determine if fraud or inaccurate billing has occurred.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new audit/review methodologies for identifying healthcare overpayments and underpayments to providers, and the detection of healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Prepares written case summaries and represents clients and Conduent as an expert witness as required.
- Applies knowledge of provider billing and patient accounting practices to research of client policy and data to reveal new overpayment recovery opportunities.
- Develops, maintains, and ensures adherence to multiple project schedules.
- Achieves percent of savings expectations through their review billing
- Ensures productivity goals are met daily, e.g. number of bills reviewed.
- Communicates audit findings to Conduent clients.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit“ button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:click here to access or download the form.