Requisition Number: MAINT01346
Maintenance Technician II
Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday from 6am to 6pm, 40 hours per week.
Weekly schedule may change as required. Rotating on-call for weekends (Saturday 10am to 5pm and/or Sunday 12pm to 5pm).
Steadfast Living is an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company that owns and/or operates a diverse portfolio of more than $3.5 billion across the United States. Our Mission is to live our company's culture through our Core Values by delivering exceptional experiences to both our associates and the residents who call a Steadfast Living community their home. Our professionals are dedicated to consistently delivering solutions that produce superior results. Our Indianapolis, Indiana community is conveniently located near Lucas Oil Stadium, the Indiana Convention Center, world-class museums, and excellent restaurants. There is never a shortage of inspiring things to do. From music, culture and the arts to food, sports and shopping - Enjoy all that Indy has to offer!
The Maintenance Technician II will conduct general maintenance and repairs of the “Eagle Lake Landing“ community to enhance and maintain its cleanliness and appeal. The community consists of 277 conventional multifamily units.
- Respond to and complete service requests, including performing minor and routine maintenance/repair: HVAC systems, interior/exterior lighting, boiler/gas/electric, Pool areas, water irrigation systems, electrical & plumbing, tile/carpet/flooring, roofing/gutters, ceiling leaks
- Assist with the completion of all needed make-ready repairs and services
- Remove and transfer heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to unit (or vice versa)
- Assist in liens, moving abandoned furniture and appliances to dumpster
- Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter
- Maintain awareness of all utility meter cut-offs, unit and fixture cut-offs, sewer cleanouts
- Perform additional duties requested by management
- Inform management of supply needs on a weekly basis
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in property maintenance or equivalent field
- HVAC Certification is required
- EPA Type II Certification is required
- CPO certification highly preferred
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools
- Must meet all physical requirements and be able to take direction
- Experience with appliance repair - dishwasher, washer and dryer required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
- 20% Rental community discount
- Discounts at our Mexico Resorts
- Three weeks of PTO the first year
- Holidays – 9 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Advancement and learning opportunities
- Great teams and influential leadership
- A fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow
Eagle Lake Landing
2054 High Eagle Trail
Indianapolis, IN 46224
For more information about this position contact:
O: +1 949.503.5545
Steadfast Living is an equal opportunity employer.