Requisition Number: LPNAS11424
LPN - Assisted Living Building Float ($26/hr)
***We are offering $26/hr for our float position!
***Interested candidates should contact Jay Wood by phone at 812-405-1623 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE, they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team members, families and the community at large.
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated. We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
- PayActiv – Have immediate access to up to 50% for your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Telehealth options also available
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- Grow our staff thru the O2NE program that offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource available for anyone in the ASC family.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- You will build relationships with other team members, family members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and professional manner.
- You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability for resident care.
- Must be available to work varying hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Indiana Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum of 1-year clinical experience preferred in a residential or skilled community.
- Certified in CPR and First Aide Certification or willing to obtain upon hire.
- New nurse graduates welcome.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and our residents.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female /Disability/Veteran and other protected categories.