FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. (Fujifilm) is a leading provider of medical image and information products and technologies for acquiring, processing, managing and storing diagnostic images and related data. As the inventor of digital x-ray, over thirty years ago with our Computed Radiography (CR) technology, we have built a reputation as an innovator of healthcare systems that produce superior diagnostic information. As the healthcare segment evolves, we will continue to provide the market with innovative solutions that reach well beyond general radiography.
The Lead Clinical Consultant (LCC) has mastered technical skills and possesses the expert product knowledge required to mentor Clinical Consultants in clinical product optimization and the onsite and remote education of Physicians, IT/Clinical Systems Administrators, Technologists, Sonographers, and other Key Operators in the use of Fujifilm's Medical Informatics and Modality Solutions. The LCC ensures customer satisfaction by properly managing customer expectations and driving improved product awareness and understanding. The LCC is the second level of local escalation for technical assessment, troubleshooting, image quality and workflow optimization, and further escalation where needed to ensure that product integrity and performance levels meet customer expectations. Additionally, the LCC supports all sales and field service efforts in high level strategic accounts by providing clinical consultation for developing and executing customized customer solutions, special projects, and equipment demonstrations.
- Ensures that all customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales and service process, so that each customer is fully satisfied with the service and attention received from Fujifilm Medical Systems
- Independently assesses the customer's level of comprehension to facilitate effective on-site training and optimal product operation, utilizing validated applications, protocols, and processes.
- Provides clinical consultation and support to product development teams, product improvement teams, marketing, sales, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, external customers, and other functions or groups in the form of strategic clinical consultation
- Provides expert level telephone and WEBEX clinical support for customers, sales, and field service via our ON-Call Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Leads Clinicians, System Administrators, Technologists, Sonographers, and other professional staff members in the proper and efficient operation of all FUJIFILM products and 3rd party accessories.
- Optimizes image quality of all FUJIFILM Medical imaging products including, but not limited to, film-screen, Digital Diagnostic Imaging, hard copy printers, and soft copy displays by designing and executing the best image processing strategy based on physician preferences and departmental needs.
- Interfaces directly with customers in senior level, as well as staff positions to appropriately assess and effectively communicate the customer's experience to FMSU. These customer interfaces can be either via phone / email/conference calls that are lead by the Senior Clinical Consultant, or in person at a customer site visit. Traveling to customer sites with or without the appropriate team members is an integral part the of the Senior Clinical Consultant role in demonstrating our commitment to the customer experience and quality of our products.
- Solicits feedback from Customers at regular and consistent intervals and escalates where appropriate any concerns or additional sales opportunities to , Sales, Field Service, Marketing, Engineering, and Product line management. Follows up with customers regarding issues identified via written and verbal communication.
- Makes appropriate contacts within FMSU and at the customer site to coordinate each customer visit and or conference call.
- Provides telephone support for customers, sales, and field service.
- Provides on-going support to resolve application related and image quality concerns on both a product and system level.
- Provides and maintain documentation to support customer visits and consultation.
- Provides additional education and consultation at a charge, contributing to Professional Services and Clinical Customer Support revenue goals.
- Works with FMSU team to gain customer acceptance of the FUJIFILM Medical Systems solution.
- Maintains technical expertise on all FMSU product offerings and is knowledgeable of current industry trends and future technology directions.
- Identifies opportunities to increase market share and growth by addressing the needs of our internal and external customers. Responds promptly to customer concerns, questions and inquires.
- Develops and monitors progress reports regarding service and improvements. Maintains effective communication with Field Service, Sales, and other members of the FMSU team to foster effective problem resolution.
- Maintains effective communications and working relationships with all departments within FMSU (Service, Engineering, Integration, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, etc). Participates with Sales and Marketing staffs to develop new products, services and sales/marketing strategies. Reports any internal/external information and activities that may impact on customer satisfaction and/or FMSU's future business activities.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Maintains a safe work environment. Takes corrective action, where appropriate
- Participates on various internal and external committees.
- Participates on performance improvement and strategic planning teams.
- Participates in professional organizations.
Minimum of 6 years technical experience in related Diagnostic Imaging disciplines (i.e., CT, MR, NM, US, CR, and General Radiology) Experience with FUJIFILM Medical System products (SYNAPSE, PACS, RIS, CV, Digital Radiography, Ultrasound and Digital mammography). 3-5 years experience within a digital imaging environment. Demonstrated success in a training capacity is required.
Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology or other diagnostic imaging discipline. BS degree preferred. Master's Degree desired.
National certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (RDMS). Certification in multiple disciplines such as Quality Control, Computerized Tomography, or Mammography is preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS OR OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Networking, Microsoft Office, Visio, MS Project, MS Access and Lotus Notes.
- In Depth knowledge of Diagnostic Imaging workflow and departmental operations.
- Strong background diagnostic medical imaging workflow,Electronic Medical Records,Hospital Information Systems, Modality information Systems, and Digital Medical Imaging
- Team player and leader with excellent relationship building, mediation, and conflict resolution.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Expected extent of travel 85+%.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional (up to85%) travel may be required based on business need.
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.