Location: Indianapolis, IN - Specialty: Surgery, Plastic
Join our growing and compassionate team at at our Academic Health Center in downtown Indianapolis, IN! We are seeking a patient focused Plastic Surgeon to collaborate with our highly skilled teams.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation's leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- The position will primarily focus on gender affirmation plastic surgery and will involve care of patients affiliated with our partner hospitals in the Indianapolis area.
- Surgical scope includes, but is not limited to, vaginoplasty, phalloplasty, metoidioplasty, masculinizing & feminizing chest surgery, masculinizing & feminizing facial surgery. Microsurgery skills desirable and additional training in gender affirmation surgery preferred but not required.
- This person must have an interest in serving the transgender community.
- Appointment on the clinical or tenure track and level to be determined by qualifications and experience.
- Candidates must be interested in educating both residents and fellows, and have an interest in research and administration.
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Interested in current fellows and practicing physicians
- We offer a strong compensation model with sign on bonus and production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health